The different variants and materials
A gutter siphon is offered that does not let any foreign bodies through. He is put on the downpipe, tool is not required. The rainwater can flow away unhindered, according to the manufacturer, it is up to 150 liters per minute.
If you decide for a gutter grille made of stainless steel, makes a good choice. The grates let the water through and catch the dirt. The material is durable, the thickness is usually 0.7 mm. It can be cut with a tin snips to the desired dimensions.
Plastic grids are the most popular, which can be precisely cut to size and are completely sufficient. Visually somewhat more beautiful are aluminum grids. Since the foliage is almost invisible by trapping in the gutter, the appearance but rather plays a minor role. Mit Of course, the decisive factor in the purchase is the longevity, as there is stainless steel at the front, it does not rust and shows hardly any signs of wear and tear. Plastic can become somewhat brittle over the years.
Gutter grille for the gutter are clamped in the gutter. Especially in terms of UV resistance and durability, you should make sure that no extra mounting material is needed.
In the offer of dealers are also whole leaf catching devices with extra-large volume. These are required when large amounts of foliage occur. Choose the foliage protection according to the conditions and your roof surface.
gutters leaf protection is
- saves time consuming cleaning
- prevents blockage of the gutter
- prices of Internet providers
- A gutter siphon is available for about 13, - Euro, stainless steel gutter grille cost 5.40 euros per meter, a plastic foliage protection in 3 meters length costs about 8, - Euro.
westfalia.de has a large selection of gutter leaf guards and accessories.
dachdeckermarkt24.de has special grilles on offer,
- roofing materials.de has a leaf guard with perforated plate in the range.
- Tips & TricksWhen choosing leaf guards for your gutter, make sure you choose the right material. Stainless steel is durable and can be combined with zinc, copper and plastic gutters.