Old tiles and simply lay new ones: it is not always that easy to tiling the balcony! Those who value the fact that the new tile floor will last for many years should take careful steps in their work. Often with the renovation of the flooring also a thorough balcony renovation is due, existing damages are repaired and new ones prevented.
Remove old tiles
- Find a hollow spot under the tiles with a knock test
- Place the chisel at the hollow point and loosen the first tile
- Insert the electric stamper with a flat chisel
- Drive the chisel under each tile and pry it out
- Smooth the surface thoroughly with the disc sander