Whether you want to lay a concrete or plastic lawn grille - except a few tricks for the durable substructure and in the case of concrete lawn grating enough muscle power, the work is straightforward. We give you an overview.
To lay a grass fence, you need the following tool, which is available in most home improvement equipment.
- Spade, shovel and possibly pickaxe
- Guideline with fixing rods and spirit level
- Jig saw with plastic grass grille
- Circular saw with hard metal blades for concrete
- Broom for later insertion of potting soil
- Rubber hammer for fixing lawn pavers or slabs
- Wooden board and vibrating plate
Now still the materials easily accessible and in the required amount ready and put and then go.
- Coarse gravel for the lower bearing layer
- Fine gravel for the grass paving bed
- Earth-sand mixture for backfilling
- Concrete grass pavers or plastic grass paving slabs
- Specially suitable resistant grass seed mixture
Preparing the substrate
- Lift the soil at a minimum depth of twenty centimeters , In the case of concrete turf lattice, the depth should be at least four times the thickness of the stone.
- Fill the pit with coarse gravel or gravel up to five centimeters below the lower edge of the grass grille.
- Shake the carrying layer several times with a vibrating plate and add any unevenness or subsidence.
- Apply the fine gravel as a grass creel bed in the layer depth of five centimeters and also shake it several times. Eben Smooth the surface with a smoothing board. Ver Laying and filling the lawn grid
- Place the concrete blocks or plastic grid on the ballast using the spirit level. Gleichmäßig Distribute the soil-sand mixture evenly and sweep it into the cavities.